Sunday, February 10, 2013

Books & Bloggers Swap- Recap



This is the first swap I've participated in and I've loved it! It was fun picking books and then the anticipation of receiving my book, especially since I didn't know who it was coming from,this swap being Round Robin style.


Anyway, this is my recap post.




The first book, the one my partner loved:

Midnight Never Come by Marie Brennan

It's about faeries and  Queen Elizabeth I?
Yes,please. I'm positive I'll enjoy this very much! Thank you!



The Second, a book she hasn't read, but think I will enjoy:

The Gargoyle by Andrew Davidson

This one has been on my to-read shelf foreveeer and I will be reading this one soon!

Third,a book on my wish-list:

Sweet Evil by Wendy Higgins
This one had me at the summery!





Thank you, Tracy@RoseandLou.com so much!!

1 comment:

  1. Traci is a fantastic partner- I'm so glad she found you great books! :D
    Those all look delightful....enjoy!

    ReplyDelete